Becoming a MASCC member allows you to save on registration fees for MASCC/ISOO 2018.
To receive an update when registration opens, please enter your email address here
Joining MASCC is a great way to network, get involved and benefit from the latest research and knowledge on Supportive Care in Cancer.
Becoming a MASCC member couldn’t be simpler – Join
your membership online today.
- Subscription to the official MASCC journal, Supportive Care in Cancer (SCC), with online access available to members only (login required)
- Monthly newsletter, the MASCC Society News
- Online access to practice guidelines and tools
- Discounted registration fee for the MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting
- Membership in up to three MASCC Study Groups, each led by key supportive care experts
Please allow up to 5 working days to be recognized as a MASCC member.